Records and Information Management Services (RIMS) connects the University’s past with its future by:
- Providing guidance to comply with state requirements to retain and dispose of state records,
- Supporting the implementation of electronic signatures,
- Digitizing financial records for campus-wide management and long-term preservation,
- Making difficult business processes easier to initiate, manage, track, and capture,
- Protecting the University’s reputation and legacy.
RIMS helps you feel confident in managing your part of the University.
Records Management Officer and
Director of Records and Information Management Services
Maryrose Hightower-Coyle, CRM
Records and Information Specialist